CASK & KETTLE is an easy and convenient way for anyone to prepare and serve a complete, well-crafted hot cocktail. Simply pop one of the single-serve cups into your brewing system, or add hot water, and a smooth, aromatic hot cocktail is ready in seconds. In this placement, co-founders Pete Borozan and Lucinda Wright joined us to show how easily you can create a decadent boozy drink, quickly for any occasion.
The perfect balance of Irish Whiskey and robust flavor with a mild sweetness. Coffee with the aroma of smoky whiskey mixed with the welcoming allure of dark roasted beans and buttery caramel. For those that love a creamy Irish Coffee there are two tried-and-true ways to amplify the rich flavor of this drink.
- Add ½ shot of a boozy cream liquor like Bailey’s or Rumchatta
- A dollop of your favorite gelato/ice cream for a hard coffee float
This coffee cocktail offers the smooth mouthfeel and light agave flavor of silver tequila combined with darker notes of roasted coffee with a whisper of Mexican chocolate at the finish. We’ve put together some traditional spins on this rich flavored favorite.
- To dial up the chocolate add a touch of dark chocolate syrup to the mug, brew Mexican Coffee on top, give quick stir, add marshmallows (and a drizzle of chocolate if you just can’t get enough chocolate)
- Cull and slice a fresh strawberry, rub against the lip of the mug, drop the fruit into the mug, add a splash of heavy cream and brew a hot Mexican Coffee to top it off
Enhance but not overwhelm the malty vanilla and vodka hard coffee flavor notes of this satisfying blend of lightly roasted coffee and full-bodied, crisp vodka. This drink has a beautiful sable color, decadent aroma and notes of a cozy fall afternoon.
- Add a splash of your favorite fancy creamer and you have a boozy vanilla latte (our crew likes the new Starbuck’s Cinnamon Dolce Latte creamer)
- Add ½ shot of your favorite holiday spirit – the vodka in this hot cocktail ‘plays well’ with your favorites
Spiked Hard Cider
If you’re looking for a crowd-pleaser, Michigan apple cider can’t be beat. This smooth, warm beverage has a fresh upfront tart apple flavor followed by a hint of vodka and cinnamon. You can add a hint of citrus or dial it up for a taste of hot apple pie. Perfect as an adults-only dessert!
- Slice an orange (blood orange), rim the lip of the mug with the orange slice and squeeze the juice into the hot spiked cider
- For a more decadent drink – Add whipped cream on top of the hot spiked cider and drizzle with caramel
For more ideas and to find out where you can purchase Cask & Kettle, visit its website at www.caskandkettleusa.com.